I AM GOD

 






Why are you this way? What is absolutely wrong? You crave for kindness and attention so bad and when you are lovingly shown, you hurry back into The Cave. 


Deep meditations and contemplations against why you never stop running from commitments, why actions involving isolating yourself from everyone keeps rearing its head and why 'change' isn't viral in the little emotions left in you, continuously arises.


You return into what you once were like the Prodigal son, in this case, daughter.


Sad. Cold. Bitter. Empty. Blaming. Selfpitituous. Lost.


I understand all that you've seen and being through ... Even those traumatic incidents that ne'er stops resurfacing in packages tagged as 'Nightmare'. You actually confide in no-one (even when you did, you only let out bits in long paragraphs to those who ever cared to know).


You never sleep early. You stay up late all nights to clear the head that never cleared. Thinking, writhing in pains, crying. And when you eventually sleep off, you are forced awake by the gory and heartbreaking things you never stop seeing in your nightmares.


But when the day breaks, you are verified by everyone who thinks they know you as funny, cheerful, nice and friendly.


You die everyday, you know. Yet, you do not crave nirvana. Tomorrow could be your last day... 


Why do I even bother about your well-being?! You never ever cared about TENSES! 


I found a short note. It had your handwriting. In it, you asked for 'Relief' from someone you lost contacts with 16years ago.


Surprisingly, 'Someone' will not castigate you for not caring anymore. 'Someone' would readily clasp your hands tight so you would ne'er fall or stagger.


Someone is Me.


Someone is God.


I am God. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY PDF FILES ARE NOT BETTER THAN EPUBs

A TWIST IN TIME SAVES MILLION DOLLARS

I COMPEL NO-ONE