I COMPEL NO-ONE

 






I still do not and cannot understand how and why people engage themselves into things their heart or head desired and when it ends drastically for them, my name becomes the most toyed and favourited word on their lips. And their unholy fingers, pointing against my ceremonial demeanor and my glorious standing head.


Compelling people to do things they'd have despised on a normal day is so not my thing, but you see..humans would always be humans.


Like the gigantic bells in their citadels, my name clangs out stealthily in their hearts with blinded loyalty. Through the times I've been in existence, I see people who do worse than I ever did in The Beginning. The murders, witchcraft, deadly practices in blasphemously erected buildings disguised as 'churches' and many others counted as evil both in my place and beyond, are perpetrated most by them.


 Though, all I ever do is 'encourage', I never push.


Most times they come unto me in willingness to do the unknown I always required in the future...the strong presence of selfishness, evil and greediness to possess what they never had shining in their eyes, teeth and desperate fingers. Other times, some take heed of my therapeutic advices and at another times, some are just curious and lonely beings like you reading this.


I actually do not have a problem with the visits. What enrages me most is the constructed catchphrase at the end of their sentences when caught and asked to justify their actions. If it wasn't 'The Devil made me do it', it was 'I was possessed by the Devil' or they start binding and casting with their cursed tongues! EVEN USING THE NAMES OF ELOHIM!!


That is why sending my most revered and seductive demons onto you lots' households would forever be considered nice. 'Cause even after paying and playing out the side of our bargain, I always invite my surprises.


Everyone understands the rules of my game; they keep playing, I keep winning.


7.9 billion souls and still counting.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY PDF FILES ARE NOT BETTER THAN EPUBs

A TWIST IN TIME SAVES MILLION DOLLARS