PAIN FEELS

 





“Pain? Pain?”


Rears his head from beneath the piles of cloth stuffed in a basket “I wanna keep hiding, Ma! I don't want the others to find me”


“Come on, Pain. Be a sport, you should be self-confident. Allow nobody to suppress you. You're our King now.”


He cries “I don't want to be King!! I never wanted to beeee!”


Sobs “But . . . But your father is gone. Pain, he won't be home anytime soon until his resurrection. My dear husband, Depression, is gone, son.”


Shaking his head “But they always want me that way. She, especially. It fuels her ego and emotional strength.”


He was considerate, his mother, Anxiety, sadly thought.


“But you know what's gonna happen if she doesn't express you along with your sister?”


He pulls a shirt and more over until he's no longer visible “Less connection with people, emotional problems. . . You?”


“She'd simply explode. So, my dear. Please allow yourself in with the others although she's using an enemy to fight and put out our duties.”


Murmurs “I hate him so much. I hate Denial, Ma. . . But I'm still worried.”


“Aw! I know it's an inherited trait from me but please just stop feeling that way, it'd be for her own good, I tell you.”


Sighing, he squeezes himself through the clothes to a narrow opening at the basket's bottom “I'm only doing this because Denial dared to, and stole my position.”


She smiles “Atta boy! Now, Tears?!”


A tiny girl with droplets for hair rushed forth from a flight of emotions. Tears answers in excitement, squealing “It is time!”


And their mother beckoned the rest of the villagers towards a dark scary pit. They journeyed a second miles until the depths of the Human's soul and the lady slipped. She pulled her weight against a drawer until her mother left the room before giving in. Collapsing to the ground with great sorrow in her heartt, young beautiful lady bursts into Tears. 


Pain, Tears, Anxiety, Guilt, Regret, Loneliness, Despair, Hopelessness, Helplessness and the others originating from Sad village, looked into each other's eyes, satisfaction gleaming in them. 


“She would feel better after now” Anxiety whispers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY PDF FILES ARE NOT BETTER THAN EPUBs

A TWIST IN TIME SAVES MILLION DOLLARS

I COMPEL NO-ONE